Prep Network will take the following steps to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 at all of our events. These precautions were put together based on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government recommendations. Please note that these are subject to change in each state as we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it impacts youth sports and large gatherings, especially indoors.
It goes without saying, but if any coach, player, official, or parent is feeling sick or running a fever, PLEASE do not come to the facility. Stay home, isolate yourself, and try and schedule a COVID-19 test.
Prep Network COVID-19 Precautions
- Depending on where a given state is at in terms of capacity restrictions and what each venue is requiring, admissions tickets may be available for pre-sale only. Should this happen, there will be no admissions/gate to avoid person to person direct or indirect contact. There will be a max number of tickets allowed per team.
- All post-game handshakes will be eliminated.
- We will conduct temperature checks with non-contact thermometers upon each entry of the facility. Anyone with a temperature over 100.3° degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed inside.
- All player and spectator seating will be rearranged to ensure social distancing wherever possible.
- There will be multiple sanitization stations throughout the facility.
- Prep Network is mandating everyone to wear a face mask when entering and exiting the facility. Depending on the event, spectators may be required to wear a face mask at all times. We strongly encourage all spectators to wear a face mask regardless of the event.
- There will be no hardcopy printed brackets to avoid large gatherings in a confined area. Instead, teams will be directed to use the Prep Network App on their iPhone or Android device to follow the event(s).
- Games will be scheduled further apart to allow teams to exit the facility before new teams and spectators arrive.
- We will sanitize team benches, spectator seating, and all scorers tables in between games.
- We strongly recommend against sharing any beverages or food.