Prep Dig will take the following steps to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 at all of our events. These precautions were put together based on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government recommendations. Please note that these are subject to change in each state as we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it impacts youth sports and large gatherings, especially indoors.
It goes without saying, but if any coach, player, official, or parent is feeling sick or running a fever, PLEASE do not come to the facility. Stay home, isolate yourself, and try and schedule a COVID-19 test.
Prep Dig COVID-19 Precautions
- We will conduct temperature checks with non-contact thermometers upon each entry of the facility. Anyone with a temperature over 100.3° degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed inside.
- All post-game handshakes will be eliminated.
- All player and spectator seating will be rearranged to ensure social distancing wherever possible.
- There will be multiple sanitization stations throughout the facility.
- Prep Dig is mandating everyone to wear a face mask when entering and exiting the facility. Depending on the event, spectators may be required to wear a face mask at all times. We strongly encourage all spectators to wear a face mask regardless of the event.
- There will be no hardcopy printed brackets to avoid large gatherings in a confined area.
- Games will be scheduled further apart to allow teams to exit the facility before new teams and spectators arrive.
- We will sanitize team benches, spectator seating, and all scorers tables in between games.
- We strongly recommend against sharing any beverages or food.