Prep Hoops Business Internship (Minneapolis, MN)
About Prep Hoops
Prep Hoops (www.PrepHoops.com) is where players become prospects. Prep Hoops has over 150 writers in 30 states producing 1,500+ articles a month on high school and grassroots basketball. In addition, Prep Hoops runs 20 tournaments each year in a dozen states, and operates showcases in 25 states that hosts over 3,000 prospects annually.
We are looking for intelligent, hardworking, team players to help take Prep Hoops to the next level. Do you like to solve problems big and small as a part of a dynamic, enthusiastic, organized team? Come help us build something great.
- Immerse Yourself in the Business. Learn firsthand what a sports-focused business is all about by experiencing all areas of the company. We are a young and growing company so your opinions will matter and you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact.
- Organize, Operate and Execute Events. Successful events take a ton of work. You will help with logistics, marketing, outreach to attendees, and much, much more.
- Build the Web. Work closely with our web team to keep our custom web platform running smoothly. Keep information up to date, test new features, and develop an understanding of WordPress.
- Spread the Word. Help our marketing efforts using social media, email, and other channels. You’ll have a huge audience to get creative and have some fun.
- Always Learning. We love people that are always trying to get better. Do you spend your free time watching how-to videos, and reading about new ways to solve problems? If so it might be a fit.
- Passionate & Hardworking. We are passionate about prep sports and giving kids at all levels the opportunity to play at the next level. We want people who believe in our mission and will work extremely hard to accomplish it.
- A Team Player. We want people that put the team’s success above their own. Who think no job is too small and want to take on more. Did you finish something early? We want interns with a “What’s Next?” mentality.
- Challenge you. You want to be great and want to improve the quality of your work? We can help with feedback and examples to help you grow.
- Provide a Fun & Flexible Work Space. Free coffee and snacks? Check. Open & collaborative work environment? Check. Ping pong, mini-basketball hoop and foosball in the back? That too.
- Pay you. All Prep Hoops positions are paid competitively with similar jobs in the market.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters noting the area of the business you are most interested to: firstname.lastname@example.org