Contributor, Prep Dig (Remote)
About Prep Dig
Prep Dig (www.prepdig.com) is the comprehensive resource for high school and club volleyball in Minnesota, Nebraska and Wisconsin, with aggressive plans to grow throughout the rest of the country. Our contributors provide content, player rankings and event coverage year-round. Prep Dig plans to operate volleyball events in 2018 including both club tournaments and player showcases. Prep Dig is owned and operated by Prep Network LLC, the same company that runs Prep Hoops, the platform for high school basketball visibility. Prep Hoops has over 100 writers in 28 states and produces 1,500+ articles a month on high school and club basketball. In addition, Prep Hoops runs close to twenty tournaments each year in a dozen states, and operates showcases in 25 states that hosts over 3,000 prospects annually.
- Passionate. First and foremost, we’re looking for people that love the game and players at ALL levels. Do you like the next up and comer? The diamond in the rough? Perfect. So do we.
- Knowledgeable & Creative. Building a baseline level of knowledge of the high school volleyball scene in a particular market can be done through time in the gym, but having a background with connections already established is a huge plus.
- Self-directed & Driven. We aren’t watchdogs and won’t be looking over your shoulder every hour to make sure you’re doing what you’re supposed to do. Care about the quality of your work. Pay attention to details. Execute with passion.
- Coachable & Communicative. We’re all about independence and autonomy, but our editorial team will provide feedback to make your content as strong as possible.
- Be in the gym. We’re all about finding ways to produce articles efficiently on your own time, but there’s no substitute for being in the gym to see players live and build your network.
- Innovate. We encourage our writers to progress. Try new ideas. Use your autonomy. There’s not a lot of bureaucracy or yellow tape. Have an idea? Go for it.
- Learn & Grow. You’re a part of the fastest growing high school volleyball network in the country. Our editorial team is always sharing new ideas to help our writers throughout the country come up with new, compelling ways to cover players at all levels.
- Give you what you need. Tips, tricks, and tools to make life easy for you, plus around-the-clock communication when you need it.
- Challenge you. You want to be great and want to improve the quality of your work? We can help with feedback and examples to help you grow.
- Pay you. All Prep Dig positions are paid competitively with similar jobs in the market.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com